Italian herb butter
- 100 grams of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Bunch of rosemary, chopped
- Bunch of basil, chopped
- Bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt
Make sure the butter is at room temperature. If the butter is still too cold, heat it up for a moment (10 seconds, 600 watt) in the microwave. Mix the ingredients well with a fork. You can then put the butter in a tub or turn the butter into a piece of plastic to form a type of sausage. Let the butter cool in the fridge again.
Great for bread or pasta.