Provencal herb butter
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of marjoram leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel salt
Make sure the butter is at room temperature. If the butter is still too cold, heat it up for a moment (10 seconds, 600 watt) in the microwave. Mix the ingredients well with a fork. You can then put the butter in a tub or turn the butter into a piece of plastic to form a type of sausage. Let the butter cool in the fridge again.
Great for bread or pasta.